In this post I will explain about how to store or upload your project source code to Google code.Google code is a very popular service offered by Google for storing your projects online. You can upload your complete project source code to Google code. If you want to host your scripts for free without paying even a single penny for hosting then Google code is the best choice for you.
Uploading your code to Google code:
- Go to Google code website.
- Login with your Google id.
- After login go to bottom of the page and click on Create a new project option.
- At the next page fill appropriate details of your project in the given form and click Create project option.
- After that you will be redirected to your project home page.
- Click Downloads option.
- Click on New download option.
- At next page fill the details of your project , upload your project file and click on Submit file option.