Google analytics is great tool for tracking traffic stats of a website or blog.It gives detail description of the traffic to your blog like unique visits, total page views, area from which your blog is visited, traffic from social media , referrer traffic, direct traffic etc. It provides detailed monthly, weekly or even hourly reports of your blog`s traffic statistics.By using Google analytics you can also monitor your blog`s traffic in real time.It is very easy to add this tracking system to Blogger blogs. This guide is about adding Google analytics traffic stats tracking system to Blogger blogs.
Part 1: Get Tracking ID
- Go to Google analytics.
- Click on Create an account.
- At the next page enter your Gmail id and password.
- Click on Sign In.
- At next page click on Sign up.
- Next page is about your blog details.At this page enter complete details of your blog and Click on Get Tracking ID .
- After that an agreement will appear click on I accept to continue to next step.
- After that Tracking ID for your blog will appear .Copy that Tracking ID.
Part 2: Adding Tracking ID to Blogger.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard.
- Select your Blog.
- Click Settings
- Under Settings menu Click Other
- At the bottom of the page find Google Analytics option.
- Paste your Tracking ID in the Analytics Web property ID box and Click on the Save settings on the top right corner.
- Congratulations you have successfully add Google analytics traffic tracking system to your blog. Now you can start tracking your blog`s traffic stats after 24 hours.